New product

Bois-Tabac Eau de Parfum - PRP Expand

Bois Tabac Virginia Eau de Parfum (Red Dot)
PERFUME REVIVAL PROJECT 2018

Bois Tabac Virginia

50 ml (1,7 oz) bottle, Special Edition of 150, beautifully set in a hand numbered box, signed by Clara and Michel. To be shipped late October 2018.

More details

120,00 €

Partager ce Produit :

Bois Tabac Virginia

In this garden of the New World, you stroll along the path drawn for you by skilled herbalists. It is late. Departing a grove of trees, you would like to reach this gray wood bench in front of you, but a movement, on your right, puzzles you. It is an elegant, joyful silhouette, dancing in the evening breeze, blowing towards you scents of vetiver, lavender, petit grain, cedar and patchouli. How much you would love to waltz with her ...

Virginia arboretum, State of Virginia, USA

DELIVERY TIME FOR STANDARD SHIPMENTS

CUSTOMS DUTIES AND TAXES

Our sales are understood to be DAP – i.e. Delivered At Place. Our prices do not include customs duties or import taxes, which will be borne by the purchaser
All despatches to Europe, US, Canada & Japan are inclusive of taxes and customs duty.
Shipments to all other countries may be subject to local customs duties and taxes, which are to be borne by the client.

TRACKING YOUR ORDER

You can track your standard orders online by going to the website Trackyourparcel.eu and entering the tracking number that you were given when your order was confirmed.

06/28/2018

Not just a perfume !

Because it is so French, because it is unisex and because it is traditional. You can pair it with a T-shirt or black tie, an evening dress or flip-flops: it is not just a perfume. It is a mood, a feeling and a sense of silence. Classy yet comfortable. Like a warm hug. It makes me feel relaxed, self aware, confident and beloved. If vote I must...

Write your review! !

Write a review
Bois Tabac Virginia Eau de Parfum (Red Dot) - PERFUME REVIVAL PROJECT 2018

Bois Tabac Virginia Eau de Parfum (Red Dot) - PERFUME REVIVAL PROJECT 2018

Accept By continuing your navigation, you accept the use of cookies.